January 29, 2010

Washington, DC trip

In two weeks I will be in Washington, DC for "Lead Trainer's Training" with NAADAC. I feel very honored to have been asked and am excited about the upcoming training. It will prepare me to train others internationally. I will have the opportunity to travel to Thailand and Kenya. NAADAC is such an incredible association and they do so much for the addiction profession. I am so grateful to be part of it.

My NAADAC memories:


2007 at the Advocacy in Action conference....waiting at our hotel to go to the hill to make visits to our representatives!


2008 at the Train the Trainer on Co-Occurring Disorders training in NAADAC's new building!



Salt Lake City, Utah 2009 National NAADAC conference, visiting USA Olympic Village in Park City with Greg Lovelidge, Editor of Recovery Today.


No comments: