January 12, 2010

New Venture

I am excited about what 2010 has in store. While it took the loss of a job to push me in this direction, it is becoming clearer each day that I am to captain my own vessel.

While I always have always been available to conduct training in the past, I am gearing up for a bigger venture now. I have begun consulting and training with agencies and individuals again. My focus will be on site visits to treatment centers and practices where there is need of some guidance, compliance or simply direction. I will be auditing, training and developing curriculum. I will also continue writing policy and procedure.

Once I find the office space I am looking for I will also begin taking clients for assessment, referral and individual counseling. I will also continue being consulted in dealing with crisis events as they occur.

I will also put more time and energy into legislative advocacy and supporting my field through involvement with TAAP and NAADAC.

Very exciting!

No comments: