August 09, 2010

Broken Heart


My heart is a little broken today. A dear friend of mine has moved away and I miss him terribly. My friend is good at staying in touch and with the internet available it is much easier than it once was; however, it is not the same as having him here in person. I spent a great deal of time with them in the past and I miss the being together. This is a friend I am confident will be in my life as long as we are both alive. So I focus on the positive.

Accepting things as they are instead of the way I want them to be is difficult. I also know the bearing this loss has on all of those I have had in the past year or so only compounds the sadness. Regardless of the intellect, the heart feels the pain…..I wish him well on his new journey and look forward to a time in the future when we can catch up.


Tears....

No comments: