December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

I have one appointment left at work and then the holiday celebrations can begin. As I have said so many times before, I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

Today is my son's class Christmas party (and yes, we can say Christmas...he is in a Catholic school)! I can't wait to go to that. I love helping in his classroom.

We are going to pick up a few things at the $200.00 store afterward (that is what we call the mega-super-dooper-stores) to stuff in the stockings he is giving his friends in his class tomorrow. I am going to make a quick grocery store run so we can have a nice home cooked meal tonight after we stuff the stockings.

Saturday we are going to a Six Flags Holiday in the Park event. I can't imagine how cold it will be riding a roller coaster this time of the year. But, hey, I did it when I went to Disneyland Paris in February 2000!

Then the family fun begins. Christmas Eve is always at my brother's house with mom's family. Christmas Day is at mom's house with dad's family. I love tradition.

I am off to finish my shopping right now. I hope I have time before the class party to get it all done.

Have a very merry Christmas and hopefully I will get to say hello again before the new year.

Blessings.

No comments: