November 02, 2007

Big God/Little Me

This is not new information. It isn't even new to me; but, just this week I have been reminded of how big God is. I have been in a situation that I could not imagine working my way out of. I had pulled out all the stops. I had plumbed the depths of my soul looking for answers and I was empty. I was out of ideas and out of the drive to move forward when out of no where....a miracle.

A miracle I would have never even thought of myself. The phone rang and I was presented an opportunity that I never would have dreamed up on my own. This isn't out of the box thinking....but out of the universe thinking. God has those ideas and I am a believer that they can be brought into my world just when the time is right if I am open to them.

The time is right.

No comments: