April 15, 2010

Curriculum Update

One of the best things about creating this curriculum is two-fold. Not only is it based on experience it is also being tested for results!

Having worked in most levels in the counseling field and with multiple modalities, I have had the opportunity to see what impacts people. I have collaborated with other professionals through the years and get feedback from many perspectives. Most importantly, perhaps, is that I have watched people grow and change. This curriculum is designed around what we have seen actually effect a change.

As we write the curriculum I have the opportunity to work it through with two different groups currently. Each time I have the privilege of receiving real time feedback from the actual participants. I walk away from the groups and we polish it a little more. So the words tried and true may have never been as "true" as with this curriculum.

There are so many reasons I am excited about the development of Unconscious Life. Watching the pieces of twenty years of work and experience fall into place is an incredible reward.

Are you working toward something today?

No comments: