March 16, 2010

Spring Break: Day Four

~Oh, so very tired today. I think the events have caught up with me. Whew! Today started as most of them have.....breakfast someplace....today a country restaurant called Baldknockers. Afterward, we made a trek through the outlet mall. I was looking for the perfect grey beret. Unfortunately, no such luck.


Beretless,we spent some time climbing (via elevator and a few stairs) over 200 feet up Inspiration Tower. The view was beautiful. Following that journey we made our way to the Ripley’s Believe it or Not! And Believe it or Not! it was very interesting.

This evening has included a visit to the indoor pool and a very casual planting of myself on the living room sofa. I just heard the statement slip from my lips.....“for my own good, someone tell me that 7:00 PM is not too early to go to sleep”!

Yawn!






No comments: