January 28, 2009

Doctor

I went to the doctor yesterday. I had everything checked out. It seems I have some irregular thing going on in my heart. I am going to see a cardiologist on Friday to check it out. No one seems concerned about it. Apparently, it isn't a huge issue. I will believe them. Many people were just happy to hear I still have one.

With everything checked they started me on the "old people" plan. I began taking every vitamin and supplement known to man today (no prescriptions, only natural stuff). I began a high lean protein, low carb, low sugar, low everything common to my taste buds eating regimen. :)

I am actually pretty happy about it. It is time. I even got a B6 and B12 injection. Apparently, my iron isn't the only thing discombobulated. As much as I am sure I will pretend this is a beating, I am actually happy about it. These are changes I have been talking about for two years. It is time to get it started.

Wish me luck.

No comments: