December 18, 2008

Half Time

I am not sure if it is a mid-life moment or just one of those fear based guttural cries but I have been thinking about what I want to do with the rest of my life a lot lately. I will be graduating with my Master’s degree in 2009 (either May or August depending on how long my practicum takes). I know that will allow me to open up directions that I had not previously considered.

I love my work. I have no desire to change my career path. But there is something more urgent in my stride toward my goals. I want to be more specific in narrowing my goals. I want to ensure the path to reach them. Recently, I was told of a book called Half Time. It is apparently about this very situation. I assume I have something new to read. So, that book and a pair of crocs with fuzzy socks inside is all I need for Christmas.

No comments: