December 19, 2008

Angry Chic

I got angry today. Nothing was going the way I wanted and I did not like it. I was getting three phone calls at the same time (okay, I know that isn't possible on a mobile phone....but I need the exaggeration for my story), in holiday traffic, trying to make a quick purchase at the local wireless store (yes, I said quick and that is what I wanted!) and no one was cooperating.

I don't like anger. I don't think I ever have. I don't like to be angry, express anger or see others express it. My expressions of anger are usually either sarcastic comments or lengthy rants that I think are way too vocal but the people around me indicate are not. I get this hazy feeling in my head and assume I am talking way too loud when I really am not.


Do I have to go to therapy again? OMG.

No comments: