August 15, 2008

Ozzy Rocks!

Yesterday was my son's first day of school. It was an eventful day. The week leading up to it was busy, as well. Each day we had at least one appointment to make. We saw the doctor, optometrist, dentist, hair stylist, uniform fitter, tailor, you name it -- we got it done.

He let me walk him to his classroom this year. If you have known me long you will know what a win this was for me. Last year he announced his independence and didn't want to be walked inside anymore. I told him I wanted to this year since he was beginning a new school. He allowed me to go to the door of his classroom but wanted to go in on his own. That was a compromise I could deal with.

When I picked him up I had a CD in the car for him of a tree house story book on CD. The author's last name is Osborne. He said he was happy to have it since it was written by Ozzy's wife. His dad will be so happy to hear how much influence he has on him!

Rock on!

No comments: