December 20, 2010

Out of town....


Most people who know me, even a little, know I love to go and it really doesn’t matter where the destination. I do enjoy quiet peaceful days at home, as well. But, there is so much excitement for me in travel. Airlines and hotels know of my travel bug for they shower my inbox with “specials” multiple times a week.

We just spent about 24 hours in Glen Rose, Texas. Our plans were cut short when my Sonshine woke up with a fever and something that is looking like the flu. But before this we had a chance to do some hiking, looking, playing and lots of picture taking!!!

Here are a few shots.....







Signs like these we find priceless because we have many hours of laughs about possible meanings!



He likes to look tough, but I know loves his mom!




Getting to feel like a child is priceless!




Finale of the evening at the Japanese Restaurant!


No comments: