June 17, 2007

Class Complete!

I am waiting on the grade from my last class to be posted. Right now I have an A. I am just waiting on the score for one more thing to find out the final grade. I have 5 more classes left now. That is so close. The degree will be a Master's in General Psychology. I keep toying with the idea of changing it to a Master's in Counseling....but that would require changing schools and probably more course work. I don't mind the work. I learn so much and enjoy it a lot....but I need to wrap this up with a pretty little bow. It has been a goal for so long I think it is time to see it to fruition. If I want the Master's in counseling after this one in psychology then I can get it. Why not? I have two Associates Degrees and two Bachelor's Degrees. Why not two Graduate?

Overachiever?

No comments: